Perched high above the Gunnison River, in the southern end of Grand Junction, is the luxury home community of Spyglass Ridge.
Spyglass Ridge is a master planned community of 160 acres with 224 single family lots, located in Orchard Mesa (zip code 81503).
Ninety acres of the community are preserved as private open space and common areas.
Homes in here range from the $400’s and lot sizes are typically ¼ acre in phases one and two. Phase three has slightly smaller lots.
The minimum square footage of homes 1800 sq feet in the first two phases of the community, and 1,450 sq feet in phase three. Solar panels are allowed with approved plans from the HOA.
But what really makes Spyglass Ridge an outstanding place to live are all the additional amenities. Like:
- More than two and a half miles of community hiking trails
- More than five miles of private sidewalks
- Two Community Parks
- A Private Dog Park
- A Fabulous Community Center, Swimming Pool and Playground
- Dazzling Sunrises, Sunsets, Views of City Lights, the Gunnison River and surrounding mountains
Schools for Spyglass Ridge include
- Dos Rios Elementary
- Orchard Mesa Middle
- Grand Junction High School.
So, if you’re looking for Grand Valley living with a view, check out Spyglass Ridge.
Contact us today and we’ll gladly show you around!